Project Manager - CRM
- Initial 3 month contract
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have experience with Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365?
Lead a large CRM implementation in a complex technical environment. You will ensure the Dynamics CRM solution delivered is in line with customer needs
This role will leave the delivery of a complex CRM project to replace a legacy call logging system on behalf of this government department.
- Lead the successful delivery of complex CRM projects through agile methodology to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered reflective of customer needs and to agreed expectations. Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control, operational and capital costs and risk management processes are maintained.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project team(s) to work collectively to deliver integrated outcomes, ensuring that sub-optimal performance is proactively addressed.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures and behavioural expectations relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Proven Project Management experience delivering complex ICT Projects
- Track record of successfully delivered CRM Implementations
- High level understanding of CRM functionality
- Experience with the use of business process modelling
- Project management qualifications (preferably Prince2)
- Prior experience leading ICT projects within a government department
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering Dynamics CRM, Dynamics365 or other leading CRM platform projects will be highly regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200172861.
Reference Number: 200172861_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.