Technical Services Administrator
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Utilise your exceptional SQL Server Skills in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is now expanding Internationally.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Technical Services Administrator to come on board and share in their success.
This team boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in the Melbourne CBD offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
This is a combination role inclusive of new client Data Migration dealing with New Customers whilst supporting the Product Support Team.
Reporting directly to the CCO, you will work closely with Consultants and the Technical Service and Development Teams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional Microsoft SQL Server Skills (SQL Database)
- Ideally you will have proven .Net & Data Migration experience
- Proven experience getting results, developing people, focusing on the customer experience, building successful business relationships, and working effectively with a diverse set of vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer centricity.
- Team Player - communicate, collaborate & empower your teammates
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172709.
Reference Number: 200172709_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.