- Immediate start
- Perth CBD location
- Large enterprise environment
Perth based company has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer with AWS and Azure Cloud technologies to start ASAP.
Paxus is now looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join their client's busy project in Perth to provide a high level systems engineering support.
The following skills and experience are essential for this role:
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Server Technologies
- AWS and Azure Cloud Technologies
- SAML / SSO technologies
- Windows Admin Coding Skills eg; Powershell
- Citrix Skills including XenDesktop and Netscaler
- Automation platform knowledge, eg Puppet
- Working knowledge Windows PKI / Public PKI
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Github admin skills / configuration skills
- Linux Knowledge
To be successful in this role you will have an understanding of how the above technologies and tools were adopted and implemented / managed in an enterprise environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200172888.
Reference Number: 200172888_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.