- 12 month fixed term contract
- Strong Integration background is essential
- Based in Sydney's Lower North Shore
Great opportunity for an Integration Analyst to join a growing organisation based in lower north shore. Strong skills using Restful API's essential
Seeking an experienced Integration Analyst to join a growing organisation on an exciting in-flight project. This is a 12 month fixed term hire with immediate start ideal, based in Sydney's Lower North Shore.
This role is to analyse and help design and develop mission critical flows between various IT systems within the organisation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Create exceptional software solutions and architectures that focus on best-in-market customer experience and productivity
- Contribute to planning technology roadmaps for all systems
- Consider needs and convergence of new systems and legacy systems
- Actively look for opportunities for improvements and efficiencies while ensuring all systems can scale appropriately and meet SLAs
- Work collaboratively with local and international teams to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose, follows best practice design patterns, and are supportable/extensible
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively to strengthen service delivery across all business units and to our external partners
- 7+ years experience as an Integration Analyst within Insurance, Banking or Financial Services
- Excellent understanding of integration design patterns across multi-tier applications including:
- REST API
- Bus based integration
- Synchronous & Asynchronous architecture
- Distributed integration architecture
- Strong agile project background is essential
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with XML and JSON data formats
- Demonstrable experience analysing robust, high-availability, mission critical solutions
- Experience with cloud solutions (Azure) desirable
- Strong, confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior diagramming, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Seeking motivated, determined and driven individuals who want to make a difference and own an exciting project end-to-end!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200172940.
Reference Number: 200172940_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.