- 12 Month contract with view to extend
- National Organisation
- Port Macquarie Location
Great opportunity to join huge organisation in the beautiful Port Macquarie on an initial 12 month contract
Your chance is now available to head over to the beautiful region of Port Macquarie on an initial 12 month engagement to work on an exciting project with a huge utilities organisation.
LAFHA can be claimed by candidates who temporarily relocate to Port Macquarie whilst keeping a property where they have relocated from (Candidates who are originally based in Port Macquarie or who permanently relocate to Port Macquarie are not eligible for LAFHA)
- Compliment operational resources and participate in major integration project
- Provide support and development expertise for Integration platforms.
- Ensure that key technologies within the business operate in a reliable and efficient manner
- RESTful API development using JSON experience is essential to be considered for this role
- The following technologies are not essential but would be very highly regarded:
- Java / Spring Development
- Mulesoft (or similar product)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS as well as AWS and Azure would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673. Please quote our job reference number: 200171556.
Reference Number: 200171556_14
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.