- Gold Coast Location
- 12 Month contract and possible extension
- Exciting project to lead a team of 50 people and provide expert strategic advice
Lead the strategic & operational delivery of the integrated electronic Medical Record Project focusing on business change & clinical operations impact
Lead the strategic & operational delivery of the integrated electronic Medical Record Project focusing on business change & clinical operations impact.
- Lead the Project team according to an agreed scope of work, approved budget and agreed timelines, providing appropriate levels of project governance and reporting.
- Lead the delivery of the Project to ensure the project outcomes are achieved, that the results are in line with business requirements and deliver the anticipated business benefits while managing scope through rigorous change control.
- Leverage lessons learnt from previous Project implementations with and actively apply these lessons to the approach and delivery for the benefit of the organisation.
- Previous senior leadership experience on major health systems and services of a scale and complexity with the ieMR Program.
- A strong understanding of the impacts and challenges of implementing an EMR into a large, complex
- operational health environment, based on knowledge of leading global EMR solutions.
- Proven track record in delivering complex solutions that require high levels of stakeholder engagement, executive sponsorship, high levels of change and major business process redesign.
- The candidate will have proven experience in the delivery of complex solutions in a multi-site setting.
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded.
- The role will require travel to various facilities across the GCHHS and regular engagement with service providers in Brisbane and potentially other locations.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary ICT and business stakeholder delivery team, to create a cohesive and inspired Program team.
- Proven excellence in negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex Program/Program environment.
Proven analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing and fostering effective working relationships with team members.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with executive sponsors and diverse stakeholders, technical specialists and end users to effectively develop and implement ICT solutions including major business process changes.
Understanding of the complexities and impacts of implementing a major clinical systems change and its impact on service delivery at all levels.
- Understanding of health information management concepts within a public health environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609. Please quote our job reference number: 200171968.
Reference Number: 200171968_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.