DevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, Git
- Work in IT Consulting
- 6-12 month contract + extension
- CBD Location - Telco industry
Contract to work on CI/CD with a variety of auto and configuration management tools
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join our client's DevOps Practice, to work on interesting and challenging assignments with their customers. You'll be part of a team, lead by one of Australia's best DevOps practitioners, helping our customers by defining strategies, implementing tools and automating environments to achieve CI/CD. If you are looking for a change or indeed in the job market right now then read on.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in a DevOps role.
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) experience with a variety of deployment automation and configuration management tools.
- Experience utilising cloud platforms i.e AWS / Cloud Formation, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Vault and private cloud based on OpenStack
- A preference to working within agile, lean and iterative teams.
- Proven scripting or programming experience that conforms to good software engineering design principles and practices.
- Understanding of critical security principles and good practice, ensuring secure, resilient applications.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and keen to drive innovation.
- Always looking for ways automate and innovate.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools.
- Experience using Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience building & deploying Docker containers.
- Please note this experience above must be demonstrated in your resumes.
The role is based in Melbourne and face -to-face interviews will be conducted, so ideally candidates will be based in Melbourne or willing to relocate. Only Australian residents will full working rights need apply.
Please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300 if you have any additional queries.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200169603.
Reference Number: 200169603_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below