- Immediate Start
- Sydney CBD Location
- Contribute to development and maintenance of project management processes
Looking for a Project Analyst to join a well-regarded Government team on 6 months contract.
Looking for a Project Analyst to join a well-regarded team on a contract role. Project Analyst to provide analytical and administrative support to facilitate the planning, control, monitoring and delivery of Agency projects.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of project management processes, creation of work breakdown structures, detailed schedules, risk and issues management, financial control and other supporting.
- Interpret, analyse and document project controls and activities, identifying common themes and issues to support project planning, monitoring and delivery.
- Provide guidance to project managers on risks and issues to ensure completeness and compliance with the Agency's Risks and Issues Framework.
- Provide a range of administrative services including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, preparing correspondence and following up actions.
- Collaborate and share information with the PMO team and wider organisation to understand requirements, seek feedback and meet team objectives.
- Gaining the time and cooperation of senior stakeholders to collect information and resolve issues in a time-pressured environment.
- Managing and prioritising competing priorities and a high volume of work to meet project deadlines.
Do not hesitate to apply to be considered
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200173051.
Reference Number: 200173051_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below