- Interesting permanent opportunity
- Melbourne CBD location
- Australian working rights are essential
We are looking for an experienced Murex Developer experienced in ESB, technologies such as Apache, Mule and or Camel for an exciting permanent role.
Our client is a well-established, large global financial institution. You will have exposure to an excellent combination of highly advanced technologists with great business side knowledge.
We are looking for an experienced Murex Developer experienced in ESB, technologies such as Apache, Mule and or Camel. You will be responsible for the ongoing development, delivery and maintenance of the organisation's Murex Risk Management platform. Other duties will involve test driven development, MxML Exchange workflow and interface as well as Murex integration.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages, such as Java, .Net or C++
- Advanced Murex development skills and experience in Murex Front Office Configuration would be ideal
- Good knowledge of Cash FX products and fixed income (Bonds, FX)
- Excellent Object orientated development, design patterns
- High attention to detail, a strong client focus, understanding of the full SDLC and the ability to analyse, design, develop and test is essential
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have experience in the above technologies, do not look further. This is permanent position but contractors can be considered. The role is flexible and can be based on site from either the Melbourne.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200173126.
Reference Number: 200173126_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below