Radio Frequency Design Engineer
- Radio Frequency Design Experience
- Telecommunications Experience
Must live in Adelaide Carry out RF Planning, Design and Optimisation activities on Radio Access Networks.
- MUST LIVE IN Adelaide
- Carry out RF Planning, Design and Optimisation activities on Radio Access Networks. This includes, but is not limited to cell planning, coverage predictions, traffic dimensioning, preparation of integration data, interference analysis, customer complaint investigations and performance monitoring.
- Conduct cell planning to make most efficient use of Capex whilst delivering the required capacity and performance demanded by customers.
- Produce quality network site designs that are consistent with NSD, regulatory requirements and RF design standards.
- Complete all designs within required timeframes to deliver on stated claims in the market place.
- Maintain capacity and performance of the Radio Access Network to comply with agreed network and customer KPIs, and in a manner consistent with the approved network architecture evolution.
- Continuously look at improving network performance via ad hoc optimisation and via a structured Network optimisation process.
- Plan, design and optimise the performance of infrastructure upgrades required for Special Events.
- Investigate complex customer complaints relating to RF issues with satisfactory resolution within required timeframes.
- Plan, design and cost BAU costed engineering solutions as requested by NCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering stream, or extensive technical RF experience.
- Detailed knowledge of radio propagation, path prediction and survey techniques as applied to mobile communication systems.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Radio Access Networks, operations and facilities.
- Detailed knowledge of antenna design and air interface standards, in particular WCDMA and LTE.
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements to Plan, Design, Optimise and develop Radio Access Networks with emphasis on WCMDA and LTE
- Good knowledge of the RF and associated system items applicable to 3G and 4G Radio Access Networks.
- A good appreciation of Geographical Information and mapping systems, and their application to mobile coverage description.
- Good knowledge and experience with a range of RF design, survey and analysis tools and models.
- Good knowledge of the wider telecommunications industry- from both a technical and business perspective.
- Very good organisational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- A proven systematic approach to problem solving and solution implementation, as well as a high level of perseverance to see issues through to completion. A solid track record of achievement and relevant experience is fundamental to the role.
- Requires a strong sense of teamwork, and an ability to show initiative to identify and address issues. Must be capable of delivering required outcomes with minimal supervision and direction.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ian Rockers on +61 03 8689 7971 Ext. 308. Please quote our job reference number: 236348.
Reference Number: 236348_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below