Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD
- CBD Location
- 6 month contract with likely extension
- Previous large scale Data Centre Capacity Planning and Facilities experience
Datacentre Capacity and Facilities Engineer / SME required for large Telco in Sydney CBD.
Senior Data Centre Capacity & Facilities Engineer is required for this large telecommunications company in Sydney CBD.
This role is to act as a dedicated facilitates and capacity engineer for supporting the Data Centres including TAND sites. The role will incorporate capacity planning and facilities management.
- Capacity plan for DC infrastructure.
- Perform proactive trend analysis and present monthly reports.
- Deliver capacity and availability plans
- Manage DC physical infrastructure and environmental including projects for install and decommissioning.
- Process developed and managed for all DC physical infrastructure including cabling and environments.
- Responsible for managing any change control processes to deliver projects and incident requirements
- Perform periodic audit to DCs to ensure DC compliance is met and keep all documents updated.
- 8 - 10 year's capacity and facility management experience
- Experience in maturing capacity and DC facilities processes with mission critical application
- OS, DB, Network and some Storage experience.
- Some knowledge of Business continuity / Disaster recovery
- Some knowledge of Telco infrastructure environments
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Some experience in architecting / designing solutions involving: High-end Blade Servers, Operating Systems, Multi-Tier Storage, Backup and Restore Infrastructure and software, Clustering Technologies, Capacity Management
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200172469.
Reference Number: 200172469_11
How to Apply?
Click on the link below