- 6 Month contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Do you have extensive utilities or asset management experience? Available for an immediate start? Apply now!
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with extensive experience in Asset Management or Utilities. You will be required to analyse business requirements including functional and non-functional requirements for the project components and other related documentation including use cases/user stories.
- Analyse business processes, produce business process models and identify areas for improvement
- Work with internal and external solution providers to define and evaluate solution options that meet business requirements and progress project and programme objectives
- Develop cost/benefit analysis of solutions
- Assist in the preparation of RFQ/RFT and business cases as per the Principal's governance processes
- Assist in the development of Interface Specifications by facilitating workshops with key stakeholders
- 5 + years' experience as a Business Analyst within an Asset Management Environment or Utilities environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in documenting business processes
- Minimum 5 years' experience in analysing and documenting business requirements for enterprise level IT systems preferably in an Asset environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in preparing business cases for IT systems
Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200172235.
Reference Number: 200172235_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below