- 6 month contract with potential extension
- Perth CBD
- Immediate Start
Java lead who has led teams and has very strong technical background in Java Web Application development , please apply for the role!
Our client is looking for a Technical Lead Java with experience in building high performing, scalable and enterprise-grade applications. This role will be based in Perth CBD and will be for initial 6 month contract , with possible extension.
You will be leading a team of senior developers who all are working on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the solution architect to understand the solution definition and train the development team to strictly adhere to architecture/design standards and use iterative processes for software development.
- Will be playing important role at all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, design, development and acceptance testing.
- To provide instructions and mentor team members resolving all technical issues and environment problems
- To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process.
- To monitor progress and provide updates to the Scrum Master and the Project Manager.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Prepare code review reports and be responsible for code quality
- Prepare low level design documents and resolve any issues faced by the developer during build and unit testing.
- Extensive hands-on Java Software Development experience.
- Solid experience in Java Web Application Development and Core Java
- Hands on strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Hands on experience in HMTL, CSS, and XML.
- Hands on experience in the Spring & Struts Framework
- Hands on experience in the SOAP Web service Development using Axis, CXF Frameworks, etc
- Hands on experience in REST Web service Development using Spring or Jersey
- Hands on experience in Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE, Version Control System CVS/SVN/GIT
- Experience in developing web applications using the Spring framework
- Experience in using Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool for software releases
- Experience in using JIRA or equivalent for issues and project tracking
- Ideal candidate is someone who has led teams in the past or is currently leading team and capable of coordinating with teams with offshore teams across the globe.
- You must have worked in an Agile environment and be able to liaison between the Architecture and Delivery
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200173414.
Reference Number: 200173414_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below