- 6 Month contract with view to extend
- Port Macquarie Location
- Large National Organisation
Great opportunity for a Change Manager to join a huge organisation in Port Macquarie on an initial 6 month contract
We are looking for a Change Manager to lead a program of work in accordance to strategic priorities
This role is located in the beautiful region of Port Macquarie for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. Living Away from Home Allowance will is an option for candidates who can temporarily relocate. (Please seek consultation from a financial expert, accountant etc, on this matter)
- Facilitate the development of the project vision and gain approval.
- Conduct and socialise an assessment of the change.
- Develop, track and maintain the stakeholder matrix and provide special tactic advice to minimise resistance
- Lead the Change Management program
- Provide Change Management advice and guidance
- Utilise the PROSCI template and Change@EE knowledge management library for all required Change Management deliverables
- Provide Change Management coaching, advice and guidance to the project team and key stakeholders as required.
- Thorough understanding of the role and scope of Change Management and enabling tools, methods, measures and frameworks.
- Experience leading Change Management programs.
- Successful delivery large scale and complex Change Management programs.
- Prosci Change Management certification advantageous.
- Successful delivery of a large scale and complex Change Management program to a field workforce environment advantageous
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200173437.
Reference Number: 200173437_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below