Network Engineer -Voice
- Perth CBD
- 6 month contract (Possible extension)
- Immediate Interviews
Seeking experienced Network Engineers for initial 6 month contract!
Our client based in Perth CBD is looking to expand their existing team of Network Engineers. This opportunity is for a Network Engineer to support and maintain the network .
- Expert understanding of the following Telecom Products
- Configuration and Implementation & Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express , Cisco Voice Gateways , Cisco Unity Express
- Expert / Intermediate Knowledge /hands on experience on Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express , Cisco Voice Gateways , Cisco Unity Express
- Expert / Intermediate Knowledge /hands on experience on Cisco Call Manager , Unity Connections
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Meeting Place ,Video Conferencing Voice gateways,
- Understanding of traditional call flows and communication Protocols (SIP, H.323, and ISDN).
- Knowledge /hands on experience on PBX administration & Management
- Hand on experience on SIP Trunks configurations
- Hands on experience on Analog/Digital /TDM equipment
- Hands on experience on PBX Management and troubleshooting for Telephony issues.
- Configuration /troubleshooting knowledge on Trunks, E1/ T1 etc.
- Expert understanding, Configuration and Implementation & Troubleshooting of CME , Voice Gateways Dial plan schemes and infrastructure.
- Preferably: CCNP / CCNA Collaboration Certified
You should be a strong team player with an experience working in multi-cultural environment sensitive to different roles and responsibilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200173587.
Reference Number: 200173587_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below