- 4 month contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Are you available for an immediate start? Do you have experience implementing a Business Process Modelling tool? Want FREE PARKING?
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work on a Business Process Modelling tool selection and support other projects. The company is currently undergoing a business transformation and will be required to integrate requirements and work with your peers to manage dependencies.
Duties will include:
- Create, maintain and facilitate the approval of project definition documentation that meet prudency and efficiency principles and manage scope, timing, cost, resourcing, quality and risk.
- Manage the procurement requirements of the project per procurement processes.
- Work with the related parties to implement the tool.
- Work with the Change Manager and senior management to plan, communicate and deploy the tool, within the program and across the business.
- Manage relationships within the program, steering committee members and other stakeholders to the projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management or equivalent, with industry recognised project management methodology certification such as PRINCE2 and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)/ (PMBOK).
- Demonstrated recent experience in managing projects in a complex and integrated environment.
- Experience in business re-engineering and process design with knowledge of project risk and quality management practices.
- Experience engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments leading teams with competing priorities, where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
- Knowledge of the business of a regulated utility, its structure and operations, with demonstrated understanding of Asset Management principles and processes.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0, business models and enterprise processes; experience with ERP process flow implementation a plus.
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200173177.
Reference Number: 200173177_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below