Application Security and Identity Management Specialist
- 12 month contract with 1 x 12 extension options
- Based inner south Canberra
- Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance are mandatory
Do you have experience with Active Directory Federated Services? Looking for a long term contract starting in the new year? Apply now!
We are looking for a Application Security and Identity Management Specialist to work within the cyber security section and support the implementation of federated authentications in complex environments to meet business requirements.
- Configuration, support and maintenance of the department's federated Authentications systems including adding and removing systems/users;
- Support and administration of IT security systems and security applications;
- Support and administration of the department's file transfer systems;
- Support and administration of internal certificate authority servers;
- Experience in application security in particular involvement with Networking, AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Certificate servers and Identity Management
- Demonstrated experience with delivering, configuring and maintaining federated authentications systems in complex operational environments, specifically Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting and resolving authentication problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience administering, troubleshooting and resolving IT security systems and security applications in a timely manner
Australian Citizenship and NV1 Clearance mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200174086.
Reference Number: 200174086_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below