- Telco experience
- IP onbaording, Security Operations
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Network Engineer, Cisco/ Juniper routers, Syslog, initial 6-month contract, potential to extend.
Looking for a skilled Network Engineer to join this leading Telco on an initial 6-month contract, with potential to extend.
What you will be doing
- IP element on-boarding to SIEM
- Syslog management
- Stakeholder management
- Primarily working within the security operations team, and sporadic work in other areas of NMC
- Liaise with other groups within the NMC, Tier2, Engineering and vendors.
- Continuous process review, improvements and implementation
- Development and implementation of standards and procedures
What you will ideally have
- 2-3 years' experience in telecommunications
- Experience in a technical role in one or more of the following areas: Cisco Routers, Juniper Routers, knowledge of log collection and analysis tools.
- Experience in network design element and implementation
- Experience in bigdata solutions preferable
- Experience in Large-scale Network design
- Knowledge of log collection and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If this is the role for you, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will get call for more info, if you have any queries please contact coral; email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200173948.
Reference Number: 200173948_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below