- Great company, innovative culture
- Initial 6 month contract, potential to extend
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled Solution Designer to join this market leading Telco, on an initial 6-month basis, based Sydney.
What you will be doing:
- Crafting E2E or Component solution designs for Programs/ Projects / Change Requests and oversee all design aspects of the development and delivery of the Core Telco Systems (CTS) systems.
- Translate the business requirements/processes into system qualities and hence into high-level application component/interface design specifications and strategy
- Ensuring solution designs comply with SDM, Security, Privacy, Legal, regulatory
- Manage risk identification and mitigation strategies associated with the design
- Business and IT negotiation; scope, solution and delivery
- Providing mentoring for less experienced team members and help with the establishment of best design practice with peers and solution designers.
What you will ideally have
- Strong understanding of integration technologies related to SOA (e.g. XML, JSON, SOAP and REST web services)
- Relational and/or OLAP Database design skills
- Excellent communication and Technical writing skills
- Experience working Waterfall and Agile Delivery methodologies
- Database Development and design experience
- Mastering of one or more architecture and design area - business model/process, application, data, integration (SOA), infrastructure
- Telco or similar experience
If this is the role for you apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will get contacted for more info, and queries please contact Coral email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200173933.
Reference Number: 200173933_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below