Internet Applications Developer - DevOps
- DevOps, Automation, internet applications
- Utilise your Perl, Linux, and database skills
- Initial 6 month Contract, potential to extend
Looking for a skilled Senior Internet Services Engineer (DevOps), for an initial 6-month contract and market leading telco
Looking for a skilled Senior Internet Services Engineer (DevOps), for an initial 6-month contract, with this established top tier company and market leader.
Great opportunity to apply your niche and honed skills to one of the one of the most technically advanced and forward thinking large scale companies in Sydney.
What you will be doing
- Supporting, developing and maintaining enhancements over multi-platform services, focussed on various ISP and TV-related technologies
- Using the Linux environment and Perl scripting languages
- Developing and deploying software in test and production environments
- Project and System Documentation
- Communicating effectively between peers and liaison with management
What the successful candidate will have
- Strong experience with Perl development
- Proven & advance Experience with Linux
- Experience with Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL databases
- Experience with basic Networking / Internet (TCP/IP, FTP, Firewall, DNS, Radius, DHCP, packet capture/debug/optimization)
- Experience with one of Configuration Mgmt tool (Ansible, Puppet)
- Specialised in 1 or more areas: Perl Software Engineer in Developing, IPTV/ Content Delivery Network, Open Stack/ SND technology design/ development/ Implementation
If this is the role for you, apply today to not miss out!
Any queries at all please contact coral; email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200172935.
Reference Number: 200172935_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below