- 5+ years of experience in change & training management essential
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Based
Seeking an ICT Change Manager to join a leading organisation on a 6 month initial contract starting in 2018. Office 365 project experience essential
We are currently seeking an ICT Change Manager for a 6 month initial contract with a leading organisation based in Sydney CBD. View to start in Jan 2018!
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the role of training and change manager, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change.
This is an opportunity to step into this role and shape/drive change within the organisation. We are looking for self-starters who can show initiative and set up new frameworks and processes within a growing team.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Change analysis - stakeholder analysis; change impact and gap analysis
- Planning for change - including communication and engagement action plans; change transition and business readiness plans; post-implementation review plans
- Implementing change management strategy and actions
- Development and delivery of communication material
- Developing and delivering a range of training material encompassing people, processes and technology
- Reporting on progress against assigned responsibilities
- Workshop facilitation
- Identification and recruitment of other change resources as required.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Change Manager with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Office 365, Cloud or transformation improvement project background essential
- Strong understanding of Prosci Change Management Methodology
- Tertiary qualifications in change management
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans and actions within a business technology implementation project
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of change management on projects using SAP's Activate methodology or Agile approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills essential
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200174141.
Reference Number: 200174141_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below