- 12 Month contract with view to extend
- National Organisation with great day rates
- Port Macquarie NSW Location - LAFHA Eligible
Great opportunity to join a large national organisation in beautiful Port Macquarie for an initial 12-month contract. LAFHA Eligible
A large, national utilities organisation is seeking an Integration Developer for a 12-month initial contract based in Port Macquarie, NSW.
- Compliment operational resources and participate in major integration project
- Provide support and development expertise for Integration platforms.
- Ensure that key technologies within the business operate in a reliable and efficient manner
- RESTful API development using JSON experience is essential to be considered for this role
- The following technologies are not essential but would be very highly regarded:
- Java / Spring Development
- Mulesoft (or similar product)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS as well as AWS and Azure would be highly regarded
- Understanding of relevant authentication and authorization standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
**LAFHA can be claimed by candidates who temporarily relocate to Port Macquarie (NSW) whilst keeping a property where they have relocated from (Candidates originally based in Port Macquarie or who permanently relocate to Port Macquarie are not eligible for LAFHA)**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200173780.
Reference Number: 200173780_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below