Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)
- Bring in the new year with a new job!
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Work for a world leading brand in forward thinking I.T
Experienced CCM needed for immediate start in Melbourne CBD
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Contract Manager (CCM) who will be the point of contact for issues related to existing Services agreements, with the ability to identify and resolve complex contract and commercial issues. As CCM, you will act as a trusted business advisor to the services account team, while maintaining the objectivity of an independent consultant, supporting revenue growth and margin retention within the framework of overall contract compliance
A snapshot of your day
- Demonstrate ability to guide and direct diverse teams of skilled professionals in understanding and interpreting business contract requirements.
- Review and draft a wide range of contract documents such as Amendments, Statements of Work and Master Agreement Exhibits/Schedules, including analysis of contract financial documents and existing terms and conditions.
- Independently establish direct working relationship with senior account leaders and sales teams. Able to understand both strategic and operational goals and translate them into effective contracting practices.
- Proactively assess critical contract obligations and contract provisions, gaps and risk areas; proactively advise on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client.
- Work effectively with all levels of clients' accounts and Client leadership, including development of internal (and Client) training and presentation documents.
- Familiarity with IT outsourcing services contracting practices and standards.
- Negotiation/resolution of contract issues/disputes, as appropriate; providing recommendations and solutions for resolution.
- Assist Sales Leads with proposals, ensuring alignment with existing contract, and, maximizing benefit from new business.
- Negotiate and document additional business opportunities within the framework of a complex IT outsourcing services contract.
- develop strong relationships designed to make it easier to manage to the contract, maintain margin, and minimize issues and disputes
- provide ongoing drafting, reviewing and negotiation of new/addenda business, amendments, Statement of Work (SOW), work orders, and change orders; provision of business and contract advice, interpretation of contract provisions; and negotiation/resolution of contract related issues.
- University degree (preferably Master's degree or equivalent) in either law, business, IT/ computer science or in other relevant area.
- 6-8+ years of relevant work experience in IT outsourcing negotiations and or management, preferably on the "sell" side.
- Understanding of negotiation and contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions.
- Understanding of IT and outsourcing business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level within an organisation
- Ability to travel for work
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200173077.
Reference Number: 200173077_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below