- HiveQL, Spark/Spark SQL, Scala, Impala, NoSQL, HDFS, Python
- Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane locations available
- Australian Citizens Only - Security Clearance Required
Hadoop Developer required for a Greenfield project to design, develop and deploy application and data solutions on a Cloudera cluster.
Hadoop Developer is required to join a Greenfield project team with an international consulting firm. In this role you will be be involved with the design, development and deployment of application and data solutions on a Cloudera cluster.
Ideally, you will have skills with Hadoop technologies such as HiveQL, Spark/Spark SQL, Scala, Impala, NoSQL, HDFS, Python, Bash shell scripting, HBase, Oozie.
In this role you will:
- Design, Development and/or Testing of Cloudera systems and services to support various financial and analytics systems, with focus on efficiency, scalability, sustainability, stability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the Services in alignment with Architecture Reference Models, Data & Analytics Strategies and Delivery Approaches & Methodologies.
- Assist in developing data pipelines required to synchronise Enterprise Source data
- Leading and mentoring junior developers within team to deliver results.
- Participation in knowledge transfer with other team members.
- Coordinate deployment and release planning activities.
- Work closely with other teams to develop and document solutions to problems.
- Maintain and improve overall quality of the code base.
In return you will get:
Contract until 30 June 2018 (with 2 x 6 month extension options)
Opportunity to work on one of Australia's largest Greenfield Hadoop projects.
Please note that this role is only open to Australian Citizens as you will be required to gain Baseline clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174243.
Reference Number: 200174243_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below