Senior Information Security Consultant
- 6 Month Contract
- North Ryde
- Cyber/Networking Security Focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 6 years commercial experience as a Security Engineer
- Need to have a strong background in Cyber Security and Networking Security
- Candidates will have to get their hands dirty as you will be working in a small team
- Task will include but not limited to: Security Impact Assessments, Day to Day Improvements and Project based work
- Candidates needs to have good verbal and written communication skills as you will be liaising with the business as well as other IT team (i.e. Architecture team)
- Candidates need to have valid Australian working rights as my client does not sponsor
- Shortlisting candidates in January 2018, Start in February
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Doug Hitos