Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous Business rules, payments experience is a must!
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Analyst, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its QA team in January 2018. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base .
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Analyst with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing combined with strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment?
The Decision Engine provides automated real-time analysis to make informed, responsible decisions to facilitate the customer purchasing process.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- 3+ years of strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment (mandatory)
- Extensive quality control (testing) experience in payment, data and business rules and the drive for continuous quality improvement (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies esp JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Being hands-on in all aspects of testing, including manual execution, to facilitate change and capability uplift for all test types, including functional, non-functional, security and compliance. You'll also have proven
experience in developing test automation
- Prior experience in advocating and adopting an automation first approach by utilizing existing test automation frameworks and pro-actively making suggestions for continuous improvement, to ensure consistent delivery
Preparing & executing manual test cases, raise defects and provide regular testing status reports
- Strong technical and testing knowledge in data, business rules and payment, proven quality assurance experience
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) methods are employed
- Familiarity with agile tracking tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Working closely with Product Managers, Support Engineers, Software Developers to identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Ensuring test transparencies by encouraging peer review of test scenarios for accuracy, completeness, and traceability to business requirements
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, and appropriate test automation tools to enhance the overall testing strategy
- Interacting with the Development team to ensure information systems adequately address business needs
- Communication and Stakeholder relationship building skills are an essential component of this role
- Experience in testing in payment area will be well regarded
- Desired technical analysis skills include: Bash/ Unix, Postman/ Curl, SQL / Cypher, Graph Database, Jenkins, Splunk
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat!
Apply now by sending you CV in word format and start your new year 2018 in style!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200173722.
Reference Number: 200173722_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below