Network Engineer - Aruba/PaloAlto
- Initial 2-3 week contract
- Immediate start
- Convenient location
Short term contract. ASAP start, Kewdale location
We are currently working with a large organisation that is carrying out network upgrades.
We currently have openings for 2 network engineers with the demonstrated experience in the following.
Assignment 1 - Wireless:
Require an engineer with experience with Aruba Central and Aruba Clearpass integration with Palo Alto Networks User-ID.
- Configure and deploy Aruba IAP-305's using MSP Mode Aruba Central
- 802.1x Authentication using Aruba Clearpass Policy Manager
- Integration into Paloalto Networks User-ID.
- Guest Network using Purple wifi (Configuration of both Guest SSID and Purple Wifi)
- Aruba Clarity monitoring needs to be setup to alarm to the customer.
Assignment 2 - Wired:
Require an engineer to configure Active\Active PaloAlto firewalls across two datacentres, and the migration of the existing customer's policies updated for the new active\active environment.
- Active\Active setup over a SPB(Shortest Path Bridging) Fabric so a working knowledge of SPB Fabric is required
- Traffic from PaloAlto's needs to be Policy Based Routed to WANOS Wan Optimiser when destined for remote locations within the SPB\IST Cluster.
- User-ID integration into Aruba Clearpass is required.
- Configuration of DR Core SPB Fabric to connect to Primary Core and link Active\Active HA1,2,3 Interfaces to Primary Site
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170620.
Reference Number: 200170620_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below