SAP Test Analyst
- Multiple opportunities for SAP Test Analysts
- Apply Now for an immediate start!
- Long term contract based in Brisbane CBD
Multiple contract opportunities for experienced SAP Test Analysts, As the Test Analyst you will provide functional testing of SAP applications
Multiple contract opportunities for experienced SAP Test Analysts, As the Test Analyst you will provide functional testing of SAP applications.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement test plans for individual phases of application testing.
- Actively participate in workshops, specification reviews, and technical reviews.
- Identify test scenarios, and design and develop associated test cases.
- Assist in the analysis of testing requests and business requirements
- Develop and maintain test maintenance program plans and schedules
- Manage test case to requirements traceability.
- Verify correct loading of historical data.
- Identify test data requirements and develop test data.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3+ years' experience as a SAP Test Analyst
- Strong SAP testing experience within a variety of modules
- Demonstrated experience developing test plans, test cases and other related documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- Immediately available to undertake a contract role based in Brisbane CBD
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174329.
Reference Number: 200174329_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below