HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney
- Must have working rights in Australia
- 6 month contract initially
- North Sydney location
Project Manager with exp in Telco HFC network deployment projects needed for a 6-month contract Initially for expanding company in Sydney
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Sydney is looking for an experienced Telco HFC Project Manager to work on a major HFC network deployment project in Sydney
Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible.
This is a hands-on delivery focussed role, it will require an energetic professional with solid experience in stakeholder engagement, schedule management and an ability to work both independently and in a Virtual team, environment to get the planned outcomes.
- Coordinating and tracking delivery of outcomes required from the series of interrelated Business Segment projects, whilst working within a Virtual Team environment.
- Accurately represent the project status towards all impacted stakeholders, including key risks, issues and dependencies towards all customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate periodic cadence of project review & update forums, along with creating, updating and maintaining reports required for communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Program Manager to perform short and long-term project planning, prioritisation and pipeline management of all initiatives related to the program.
- Perform any other activities required to support delivery of Program, as directed by the National Manager or Program Manager for Business Segment Enablement.
- Previous experience managing HFC Projects in a large telecommunications environment.
- Previous hands-on project delivery experience with HFC Design and construct, high volume capability rollouts and implementation of deployment strategies for new technologies.
- Previous experience in project schedule management on a related large and complex project/program of work.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing multiple projects in a changing environment. Ability to balance often changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of installation methodologies and practises within a telecommunications environment.
- Highly competent in MS Project, Excel and Powerpoint.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174352.
Reference Number: 200174352_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below