HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney
- Must have working rights in Australia
- 6 month contract initially
- North Sydney location
HFC Project Officer with exp in Telco HFC project governance & reporting needed for a 6-month contract Initially for expanding company in Sydney
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Sydney is looking for an experienced HFC Project Officer (Project Governance Support) to work on a major HFC Telco network deployment program.
- Conduct regular project quality reviews to ensure project teams are adhering to the standards that are in place
- Ensure that the Project Quality, Governance, Assurance and Audit practice and tools used are fit for purpose
- Conduct presentations/ workshops with senior management in order to demonstrate the value of Project and Quality management plans, order to get their buy in
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience with project Governance, reporting and support within HFC projects
- Experience working within a PMO environment.
- Extensive telecommunications professional experience, preferably network technology experience with a carrier.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies and concepts across all phases of a project lifecycle. (Qualifications such as Prince 2, PMI or equivalent are desirable.)
- Fixed network premise connection rollout experience (PSTN, DSL, HFC, Fibre).
- Proven telco experience in a Project Management delivery team.
- Understanding of Telstra's copper & HFC networks.
- E2E network rollout experience across transmission, exchange build, power and access networks.
- Highly developed Commercial & Contracts acumen, understanding the key drivers.
- Strong reporting and data analytics capability ie. advanced Excel and scheduling tools.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174351.
Reference Number: 200174351_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below