Change and Communications Manager
- 12 month contract for large government health organisation
- An experienced change manager with business and people focused results
- Brisbane location & opportunity for working on digital transformational program
Lead the planning and execution of the business change & adoption stream of work for the client's digital portfolio of work.
Lead the planning and execution of the business change & adoption stream of work for the client's digital portfolio of work; as follows:
- Lead the planning and execution of the business change & adoption stream of work, including activities such as:
- Stakeholder analysis & mapping;
- Business change impact assessments;
- Communication planning & stakeholder engagement;
- User training & education;
- Business processes, procedures & policy documents;
- Business go-live support; and
- HRM & organisational design implications (as appropriate).
- Provide ongoing advice to the project team to ensure there is a well-considered and coordinated approach to how the 'business change' dimensions of the project are addressed, and ensure that all stakeholders are adequately engaged, prepared (ready) & supported during the transition/implementation stages of the project.
- Assist the project manager in ensuring that their respective schedules incorporate the major business 'change & adoption' deliverables, activities/tasks, milestones, resourcing and timeframes required to support a successful implementation & business transition.
- Work with the project team to ensure successful business readiness for implementation of the solutions.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate change management techniques, methodologies and tools to ensure quality change management outcomes are delivered.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of staff across the HHS teams and act as liaison between clinical and non-clinical departments regarding the implementation of the Smart Referrals solution.
- Demonstrated ability in the application and use of information and communication technology across the healthcare setting including an high level of understanding of information flow, patient flow and business processes.
- Demonstrated high level of written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage, liaise, facilitate, consult, and advise stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem, solving skills, as evidenced by the ability to research complex situations, and develop options, strategies or recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change with a high level of negotiation, collaboration and conflict resolution skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609. Please quote our job reference number: 200174370.
Reference Number: 200174370_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below