IT Security Consultant
- Awesome environment
- Great opportunity
- World leading company
Multiple roles are available for experienced IT Security Consultants to join a growing team.
Paxus is working on behalf of a great employer to identify the very best IT Security Consultants to join a growing team.
These roles will suit candidates who have experience working as an IT Security Advisor, IT Security Manager or IT Security Officer.
You will work across both the business and technical streams to develop all documentation to ensure successful IRAP assessments.
To be successful you will need -
- System certification and accreditation knowledge
- A deep understanding of PSPF, ISM, ISO27000 and NIST
- Experience with a variety of security tools e.g. SIEM, IPS, IDS and GRC products
- To possess or currently studying towards certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, IRAP, GSEC, OSCP
- An understanding of Federal and/or State Government environments
You will also need to hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government security clearance and/or be an Australian Citizen.
If you want to further develop your IT Security consulting career within a centre of excellence - this is the opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200173335.
Reference Number: 200173335_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below