Portfolio / Project Coordinator - Brisbane
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing forward thinking organisation
- Join a great team, working on a variety of Agile Projects
- Great career opportunity not to be missed. Brisbane central location
Are you an experienced Portfolio /Project Coordinator, looking for an exciting new contract opportunity within an excellent organisation?
Are you an experienced Portfolio / Project Coordinator, looking for an exciting new contract opportunity within an excellent organisation?
Looking to relocate to Brisbane?
- Assist and support the Portfolio Manager
- Prepare monthly project and financial reports
- Weekly and monthly project status update reports
- Weekly schedule reviews with the project teams
- Ensure all up to date documents are saved in the document repository
- Maintain and monitor the projects action registers
- Assisting Project Managers track project times
Key Skills Required:
- Great personality with a willing can do attitude - this is a must!!
- Proven experience within a Portfolio/Project Coordinator role
- Proven knowledge of Projects Management methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of TechOne finance systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with a creative flair!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Share & transfer skills through mentoring, meetings and documentation
- Excellent prioritization skills and experience
- Experienced working within an Agile environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174847.
Reference Number: 200174847_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below