- Responsible for managing a project office providing support to a large program
- Work for a large, well known consultancy in a permanent role
- Macquarie Park and Sydney CBD location
A large, highly regarded consultancy is seeking an experienced PMO Manager to join their team.
A major consultancy is looking for an experienced PMO Manager to join their team for a permanent role.
This role is to act as a dedicated PMO Manager responsible for establishing and managing the governance of large programs and transitions which are comprised of multiple projects and project managers.
The role will be located in both Macquarie Park and the Sydney CBD. You will emphasize quality and compliance on the program and work with the Program Manager to create a cohesive and coordinated program team.
- Utilise and execute the project management process including scope definition, resource planning, scheduling, risk management planning, budgeting, change management and QA
- Monitor and report on compliance to agreed policies and standards
- Ensure regular scheduling of meetings with relevant stakeholders and ensure that all regulatory submissions are forecasted and in alignment with the Communication Management Plan
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure documentation of the projects, reports, and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner by the PMO team
Key Skills / Essential Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years' experience working as a PMO Manager leading and coordinating a PMO team supporting large and complex programs
- Demonstrated understanding of PMI project management methodologies
- PMP Certification highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated financial acumen
- Proven experience in developing and presenting management communications to inform of project status
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200174816.
Reference Number: 200174816_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below