Service Design Lead
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 12 Month Contract
- ASAP start
Help to understand the overall service opportunity and transition from current state to an improved service, using service design techniques.
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team to help to understand the overall service opportunity and transition from current state to an improved service, using service design techniques. You will work collaboratively and involve other people from your team in the design process and ensure user needs are understood.
What will you do?
The service designer will work in a multidisciplinary team to build world class digital services. You will be helping do the hard work to radically improve information and services. This is for everyone: you will design to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility. The service designer will have extensive experience working in Agile.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations and government
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience working on operational services
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200174909.
Reference Number: 200174909_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below