Our client, a multinational pure-play software company, has an opening for a proven Client Principal to join their Canberra operations.
As a Client Principal, you will:
- Lead deal teams and represents the company to the customer for outsourcing deals up to $500m TCV.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large international outsourcing deals. (PDs more than ELs)
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of MS Engagement Director.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be property delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Leads negotiations for medium size, international deals and assists with large complex global deals.
- Typically 7-10 years in complex IT service business environment.
- Advanced University degree preferable.
- Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one solution type (desktop, client/server, data center, Internet, etc.).
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zahidul Alam