Digital Developer - Back end
- Melbourne CBD based
- Azure experience essential
- 3 months contract + extension (or possibility to go perm)
Web/ Digital Developers required to work on back end systems
Our client, an IT Consultancy are looking for a multiple Developer to work for a client within the Utilities Sector. The successful candidates must have skills in Azure.
The Developers will be deployed on cross functional agile teams to deliver solutions. The solutions cut across the entire technology stack. The digital developer is responsible for the coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities. The Developers will be working with Mobile Apps development teams and as such any exposure to Mobile Apps will be favourable.
We are looking for someone who understands Microservice concepts and can write backend API in .NET
You must have experience in Azure including:
- Azure Functions,
- Azure OMS,
- Power BI,
- ARM Templates
You can code in :
- .Net Core,
- ASP.NET Web API,
Can Write and understands Tests:
- XUnit (unit testing tool that is being used)
The developer is accountable for:
- Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team
- Deliver quality products through collaboration with QA, BA and UX specialists
- Working with relevant stakeholders to complete testing
- Working with appropriate experts to ensure consistency of the implementation for all components
- Driving continuous improvement - Be proactive at identifying suggested improvements to our solutions and re-using components where possible
Please contact Haridini if you would like to discuss further.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 238403.
Reference Number: 238403_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below