Motion Graphics Designer / Videographer
- Final video for new product concepts
- Global Customer Reach & Brand
- Sydney, some international travel (primarily APAC)
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Motion Graphics / Videographer to join this Global Company on a permanent basis, based in Sydney.
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Motion Graphics / Videographer to join this Global Company and brand new technical hub on a permanent basis, primarily based in Sydney.
Whilst based in Sydney, your projects may require international travel, primarily APAC
You will be one of the founding members of the Australian innovations team, reaching the Global Customer Base.
What you will be doing
- Develop concepts, storyboards and final video for new product concepts.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to build product prototypes and pilots in collaboration with global commerce brands
- Collaborate with clients on product innovation sprints
- Create, Edit and deliver innovative and fun product videos with fast deadlines
- Building pitch presentations, advertorial videos, prototypes and pilots
What you will ideally have
- Previous experience as a Motion Motion Graphics Design / Videographer with a stunning portfolio of work
- Excellent video editing skills (Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- UI / UX development experience a plus
- Camera knowledge and shooting skills are highly desirable
- Product design experience (Wire-framing, Agile, UX prototyping tools, graphics)
- Excellent communication
- Passion for innovation
If this is the role for you apply today.
Any queries please give Coral a shout firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200175005.
Reference Number: 200175005_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below