- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Retail Banking and ES Experience Required
An exciting opportunity has become available for Project Managers with retail banking experience
Seeking a senior Project Managers for an exciting opportunity in the heart of Sydney CBD working within retail banking.
- Deliver to the customer all facets of project performance
- Manage 2-3 projects with a strong, action orientated and disciplined PM approach
- Positively manage the customer relationship to monitor and effectively manage any changes to requirements or expectations
- Gain acceptance of project deliverables by the customer, key stakeholders and where necessary third-party suppliers.
- Engage relevant resources to ensure the successful delivery of all project requirements
- Be the single point of contact for all project communications, including change management correspondence and status reporting, for all key stakeholders
- Identify and resolve project schedule issues and when necessary escalate to the appropriate level of management
- Effectively manage risks associated with the delivery of projects through the preparation of appropriate mitigation and contingency plans, regular monitoring and control of activities, and effective issue management throughout the project's life-cycle
- Must have previous experience working in retail banking
- Must have previous experience working within ES landscape
- Confident in communication and presenting to Senior Level positions
- Demonstrated organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Skills in professional project management techniques and practices i.e. Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communications, Risk and Procurement.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain sound working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200174886.
Reference Number: 200174886_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below