Senior Solution Architect - Brisbane location
- Cutting edge technologies with a modern company outlook
- Long-term Contract, Industry leaders
- Brisbane location
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects, based in Brisbane!
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding team in midst of some exciting changes and projects. Now is the perfect time to join this awesome organization for a long-term contract based in Brisbane!
You will develop the architectural and design approaches for ongoing system integrations, to ensure these systems meet the technical and business requirements.
- Design, document and implement complex technical solutions ensuring systems address business and technical requirements
- Develop business cases, cost estimation for solution architectures and designs
- Develop and manage relationships with and between stakeholders, facilitating open communication and collaborative working
- Lead the development of solution architectures for complex processes
- Review, influence and challenge product roadmap
- Stay current with technology trends and vendor roadmaps
Key Skills Required:
- 10+ years' experience as a Senior Solution Architect
- TOGAF Certification
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture, solutions architecture, infrastructure and application development
- Experience working across multiple projects and manage dependencies in a complex environment
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience with Messaging and Integration Programs, Transaction Processing Systems, Secure Payment Processing would be advantageous
- Accomplished in the development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit Technology Plans to stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
- Previously worked with Agile methodologies and practices
- Current practices across integration messaging and cloud implementations would be an asset
- Previous experience within a financial background is an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174623.
Reference Number: 200174623_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below