Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area
- Incentive plan payable on top of salary package (to be clarified)
- Ability to travel on short notice ? up to 40% travel
- May require evening or weekend work
Leading IT Outsourcing & Health Software giant needs the expertise of an experienced Health software Pre-Sales Consultant to drive new business growth
This global market leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Healthcare Presales Executive / Clinical Advisor to increase market share in the managed service offering space with new & existing logo clients.
As the Healthcare pre-sales consultant, you will be part of a sophisticated, innovative, creative, cohesive, supportive team. You will be responsible for consulting with and supporting Healthcare Facilities in successful selection and deployment of existing and modern technology in today's rapidly changing environment.
Functionally, you will provide in-depth Healthcare industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen in developing and executing sales of high-level technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements.
- Utilise your knowledge of and experience with typical Healthcare platforms, such as PAS, EMR and other clinical applications is essential.
- As industry expert, develops and drives large and/or complex business solutions for targeted/assigned customers.
- Provides in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs.
- Oversees holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, considering all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- A clinical qualification (and relevant practicing certificate) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Extensive health industry experience in relation to using Information Systems in the clinical domain.
- Experience with the Clinical functions of EMR and/or departmental Clinical systems
- Experience in articulating benefits of Clinical Information Systems to Clinicians involved in the procurement and utilisation of such solutions
- Awareness of Clinical Implementation and clinician adoption principles, challenges and approaches will be well regarded
- Experience in pre-sales activities (presentation, demonstration, written response) in the Clinical Information Systems domain
- Seven or more years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200173105.
Reference Number: 200173105_13
How to Apply?
Click on the link below