Technical Quality Lead
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous FinTech testing experience is ideal
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Lead, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its Testing team. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Lead with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Plan, Monitor, Control and Communication the Quality Plan and Execution of the technology releases
- Manage, lead and develop a team of 6-10 individuals
- Empower the assigned QA team, the program team and the product owner to be accountable for the quality of their work
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, enhance the overall testing strategy
- Actively identify/ collate, manage, communicate and seek mitigation the Quality Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependencies of the program
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the quality standards are met in the required timeframes
Your Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Thorough understanding of QA concepts and quality standards for products and processes
- 2+ years of experience in leading/ supervising a QA Team/ Test Team
- Planning and leading testing for large, complex integrated applications and data using test management tool
- Experience in web based/ UI & API testing
- Experience in testing one or more of the below area: Healthcare services OR EFTPOS Terminals OR Digital Payments
- Experience in leading a QA team by balancing automation testing with manual testing, exploratory testing and other approaches to identify and mitigate quality threats and risks (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies ideally JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Experience with compliance/ non-functional (load, failover) / security testing
- Agile/Scrum environment &Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Testing APIs using Postman/cURL, writing and executing SQL queries and Cypher Script, MySQL, Neo4j, Redis
- Experienced in at least one Object Oriented Programming language ideally Java
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat! Apply now by sending you CV in word format now and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175234.
Reference Number: 200175234_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below