Developer - Delivery
- Immediate Start
- 6 Months contract, with the potential to extend
- Web analytics implementations is desirable
Looking for a Developer responsible for delivery to work for a well-regarded team.
Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for a developer having experience in web analytics implementations to join a well-regarded team and work on array of projects.
- Act as point of escalation to technical issues
- Liaise with architect, BA, and stakeholders to deliver viable solutions
- Provide estimation for scope of works
- Mentor and coach team members and support their professional development
- Exposure to a wide spectrum to different technologies
- Determine a technical direction in the face of unknowns, taking feedback into consideration
- Continuous improvement of current practice
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
Technical skills desired for the role:
- 3+ years of experience working with HTML and CSS/SASS in a responsive manner
- 2+ years of experience working with Java
- 2+ years of experience working with Spring 3+
- Experience developing web apps using Bootstrap
- Experience working with modern JS framework such as AngularJS or React
- Experience of working with AEM 6
- Experience of working in an Agile delivery team
- Experience of working with web analytics implementations is desirable
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175249.
Reference Number: 200175249_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below