Technical BA - BI/Datawarehouse
- Immediate Start
- 6 Months contract, with the potential to extend
- Tech back ground of DataStage and Netezza
Looking for Technical BA having good experience in BI/data warehouse to work in an collaborative environment
Seeking for an Technical BA experienced in BI/Data warehouse to work for a collaborative team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Business, Product Owners, Solution Architect and other stakeholders to shape up requirements
- Existing system production support ( triaging, coordination, escalations, not coding but tech back ground of DataStage and Netezza required to understand issues/system)
- Continuous improvement of current practice
- Personal skill development and others
- Writing user/tech stories, prioritising with PO.
- Work with team to break down requirements and help in estimation.
- Exposure to a wide spectrum to different technologies, understanding their architecture and shaping backlog as per that.
- Determine a technical direction in the face of unknowns, taking feedback into consideration
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
Skills required for the role.
- Having experience working with DataStage and Netezza(SQL)
- Experience working with Salesforce (optional)
- Good amount of experience working in Agile environment
- Experience of managing external vendors
- Experience of using JIRA/Confluence
- Telco background is preferred
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to email@example.com with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175302.
Reference Number: 200175302_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below