IT Cloud Engineer
- Must have- Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Must Have- Linux DevOps experience
- Contract role and Location- CBD
A Government sector is looking for an IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join their Team.
Great opportunity for an experienced IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join a top-tier government organization.You will be working with a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver those technology enablers. Much of what will be delivered will be used by software delivery teams and product squads and you will also be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Should possess a sound understanding DevOps and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles and a strong background in cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure.
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- A keenness to continuously grow and learn
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud-enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Ability to write technical design documents.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams with an uptake of DevOps enabled tools, technologies and platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business certifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175241.
Reference Number: 200175241_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below