Business Intelligence Developer
- Fabulous perm opportunity - Global presence
- Ranked within fortune 500 companies to work for!
- Demonstrate your Business Intelligence expertise!
Are you an experienced full stack Developer looking to join one of the worlds innovative and customer-centric information technology services?
Great opportunity for an experienced BI Developer (Big Data) to work on client site for a leading global giant! You will join a fabulous technical team where you will contribute significantly to some exciting new projects of work.
You will hold a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or relevant and the following:
- Proven experience using Data Integration & Reporting Technologies, e.g. Informatica BDM.
- Proven career history in Data Integration using Big Data Frameworks.
- Proven experience in Data Governance e.g. Big Data Asset Management
- Good understanding of Data Architectures, Data Models & DW BI concepts.
- Build Big Data Platform based on AWS technologies like EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, Graph DB, Athena, and S3.
- Extensive knowledge & expertise in Spark, Scala/ Python, BIG data analysis & reporting technologies.
- Experience in monitoring, administering & tuning AWS Environments from Performance & Cost perspective.
- Strong knowledge base in SQL, Graph QL
- Code reviews, peer reviews and automated testing are part of your DNA.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly innovative team where you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your Business Intelligence expertise!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sara Latham on 02 9464 5507. Please quote our job reference number: 200175342.
Reference Number: 200175342_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below