Junior-Mid Level Release Manager
- Reputable/Global organization
- ASAP Start - 6 month contract
- CBD Location
You be joining a global organization for a long-term contract based in Brisbane, starting ASAP!
Looking for a Junior-Mid Level Release Manager for a contract role starting ASAP!
In this role you will be managing, planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including involvement in testing and deploying software releases with DevOps.
- Create and maintain multiple test environments, ensuring that these environments are properly setup, configured, and available for each project as scheduled
- Build and maintain deployment tools
- Solve operational problems with a software engineer mindset
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment
- Maintain environment release information across multiple lab environments such as software and configuration baseline version. Maintains build and release procedures, release branches, dependencies, and notification lists
- Participate in Change Management processes
- Proactively identify, recommend and implement process and other improvements
Key Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of system and software Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies, Test Management tools, Continuous development and build tools and techniques
- Experience with DevOps and automation of deploying applications and services in the cloud
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills including ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to facilitate or independently research application issues
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Possess high level of organizational skill and keen attention to detail
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175380.
Reference Number: 200175380_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below