- Contract up until June 2018
- Significant experience in Java/ Scala
- Hive Experience
Calling on Hadoop Developers. We have 3 contractual roles currently available working within government.
Currently looking for 3 Hadoop developers for a large federal project base in Adelaide!
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- Guide the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- Design excellence and drive to deliver high quality products
- 2+ years developing solutions in Big Data platforms (Cloudera stack highly desirable)
To be eligible for short listing you must be an Australian Citizen for clearance purposes.
If the above sounds like you then please apply immediately as this role will shut off Thursday COB.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200173117.
Reference Number: 200173117_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below