DBA / DATABASE DEVELOPER
Senior SQL Server DBA
NSW, SydneyPosted on 21.02.2018
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
A leading bank based in the CBD requires a Senior SQL Server DBA for an initial 6 months contract.
- 5+ year's recent experience
- Strong technical experience and understanding of technologies including:
- SQL 2005 - SQL 2016
- SSDE, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Windows Server Failover Cluster experience
- Thorough understanding Availability Groups and their implementation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Performance tuning
- Experience in IT architecture or design
Key attributes for role:
- Ability to read, understand and produce detailed technical artefacts.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Needs to be able to work independently to work towards the goals of the team.
- Scripting/Programming skills (PowerShell, TSQL).
- Team player
- Database firewall experience / threat detection
- Database / data security
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175367.
Reference Number: 200175367_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below