.Net Integration Senior Developer
- Be Part Of Major Technology Transformation Projects
- Work With The Latest Technology Across Virtualisation, Mobility And Cloud
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a .Net Integration Senior Developer for a wide program of work, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, Australian Citizen, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a .Net Integration Senior Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics.
As the .Net Integration Senior Developer, you will have strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web service and integration technologies.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with strong banking and finance background and must be an Australian Citizen to clear the security check.
- Developing, delivering and deploying middleware solutions using C#, ASP.NET and WebAPI
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with others on user requirements, solution design and project planning and delivery.
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to.
- Following up on issues until they are closed off and solutions delivered.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in service oriented architecture (SOA) and experience designing, developing, and deploying web services.
- Extensive experience in one or more Enterprise Service Bus platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, Octopus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCCESFUL
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200174952.
Reference Number: 200174952_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below